Celtic Myths & Legends Compiled by Caitlin & John Matthews
Fabulous collection organised in eight sections: I Beginnings (Irish, British, Cornish & Manx); II Quests and Adventures (Irish); III The Deeds of Cuchulainn (Irish); IV The Story of Conall Guibeanach (Scottish); V The Adventures of Fionn Mac Cumhail (Irish & Scottish); VI The Four Branches of the Mabinogi (Welsh); VII Legends of Arthurs Court (Welsh, Breton & Cornish); VIII Visions, Saints and Other-Worlds (Irish, Cornish & Breton)
- Folio Society Second Edition No. 1308
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2007
- Quarter Brown Leather and Green Buckram Hardback, 536 pp
- Superb Colour Illustrations by Jane Ray
- Size 250 x 170mm, 1.9kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund