Catherine The Great, Life and Legend by John T. Alexander
This is a biography of Catherine the Great (1729-1796), Empress of Russia for more than thirty years and one of the country’s most influential rulers.
This edition is divided into three sections;
Part 1: Catherine’s Youth and Her Accession to the Throne,
Part II; The Crises of Mid-Life
Part III: An Aging Empress.
At the back of the book is an Epilogue: The Legend of Catherine the Great, an Appendix: Catherine’s Love Notes to Peter Zavadovski 1776-1777 and a Selected Bibliography
- Folio Society First Impression No. 1003
- Publisher The Folio Society , London; 1999
- Decorated Silk Cloth Hardback, 532 pp
- Contains many colour illustrations and paintings and photos, 4 black and white illustrated maps and 1 black and white illustrated genealogical table
- Size 250 x 160mm, 1.9kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.