Carmen by Prosper Merimee
Contains the novel and includes a study of the opera of the same name.
- Folio Society First Impression No. 20
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1949
- Beige Cloth Hardback, 124 pp
- Drawings by Goya.
- Transparent dust-jacket printed in green
- Size 220 x 145mm, 550g
Condition: Very Good – Jacket Has Small Piece Missing From Back, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.