Cape Horn by Felix Riesenberg
The story of the Cape Horn region, from the days of the first discoverers, through the glorious age of sail including the author's own, wherein an important geographical discovery is made.
- Publisher Readers Union, London; 1950
- Grey Cloth With Blue Illustration Hardback, 240 pp
- Maps on endpapers, 12 b/w illustrations and 3 Charts
- Size 200 x 120mm, 500g
Condition: Good – Owners Name, Good Tight Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund