Camelot And The Vision Of Albion by Geoffrey Ashe
When archaeologists dug up Cadbury hill in Somerset, the reputed site of King Arthur’s Camelot thousands of visitors came to watch. The Camelot of Romance eludes all seekers, but the perpetual power of Arthurian myth to kindle imagination and foster the undying hopes of man remains.
- Publisher Book Club Associates, London; 1975
- Orange Cloth Hardback With Gilt Title, 233pp
- Contains many B&W illustrations
- Size 225 x 145mm, 600g
Condition: Very Good – Good Dust Jacket, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund