The Cambridge Guide To The Historic Places Of Britain And Ireland by Kenneth Hudson and Ann Nicholls
Castles, cathedrals and stately homes are here as you would expect. Yet juxtaposed unexpectedly alongside are steam railways and sportsgrounds, botanic gardens and battlefields, literary shrines and prehistoric hill figures, public houses and spas, theatres and shops ' all those aspects of popular culture that other guides ignore…
- First Edition
- Publisher, Cambridge University Press Cambridge; 1989
- Hardback, 326 pp
- Contains many B&W and full-colour illustrations
- Size 253 x 145 mm
- ISBN 0-521-36077-3
Condition: Very Good – Unclipped Dust Jacket, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund