Byzantium by John Julius Norwich
This sweeping three volume history spans more than 11 centuries including the ideas and the people who are at the heart of the story of Byzantium.
- 1. Byzantium, the Early Centuries.
- 2. Byzantium, the Apogee.
- 3. Byzantium, the Decline and Fall.
- Folio Society Second Printing No. 1150
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2004
- Cloth Bound Hardback, 452, 450, 538 pp
- Photographs of carvings, mosaics, etc.
- Size 250 x 170mm, 4.5kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.