Butt and Ben A Highland Boyhood by Donald Sutherland
The author describes his youth and the people in Argyll Scotland 50-60 years before he wrote the book.
- First Edition
- Publisher William Blackwood & Sons Ltd., Edinburgh & London; 1963
- Burgundy Cloth Hardback, 246 pp
- B/W illustrations to Chapter Headings by Gavin Nicol
- Size 220 x 150mm, 700g
Condition: Good – Price Clipped Dust Jacket, Previous Owners Name, Good Clean Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund