Buses Magazine Eleven 1989 Volumes
1988 saw several improvements to Buses magazine , of which the appearance of regular colour illustrations was perhaps the most important , and 1989 saw several more. These improvements, combined with the continuing effects of Deregulation and Privatisation, ensured being fully informed on the latest from the operators of Britain.
Plus Bonus Copy – Twenty Five Years of Black Prince by Tony Greaves
- Volume 41 No’s 407-417
- Publisher Ian Allan, London; 1989
- With full colour and b/w illustrations
- Size 240 x 180mm, 1.5kg
- ISSN 0007 6392
Condition: Very Good –No Inscriptions, Very Good Copies
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.