Bride Of Lammermoor by Sir Walter Scott
The most haunting and Shakespearean of Scott's novels, The Bride of Lammermoor is a fast-paced tragedy set on the eve of the 1707 Union. The proud young Master of Ravenswood sees his estate pass to the astute Sir William Ashton. When Ravenswood falls in love with Ashton's daughter, her diabolical mother takes extreme measures to thwart the match – with tragic results. A story of immense gloomy power, infused by the unforgiving spirit of the North Sea.
- New Century Library Works Volume VIII
- Publisher Thomas Nelson and Sons, London; 1901
- Navy Blue Soft Leather Hardback With Gilt Title, 389pp
- Size 165 x 110mm, 350g
Condition: Good – No Dust Jacket, Rubbed Edges, College Library Label, Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund