Blessington-d’Orsay A Masquerade by Michael Sadleir
Biography of an Irish woman born Margaret Power who was very poorly treated by the men in her life even though she was the most famous Lady Blessington.
- Folio Society First Impression No. 508
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1983
- Quarter Green Cloth Hardback, 307pp
- Contemporary portraits and prints
- Size 250 x 160mm, 1.1kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund