Blenheim Landscape for a Palace edited by James Bond & Kate Tiller
The past, present and future of one of Britain's great historic landscapes.
- Publisher Sutton Publishing Limited, London; 1997
- Softback, 170 pp
- Superbly Illustrated in B/W Throughout
- Size 245 x 145mm, 700g
- ISBN 0 7509 1589 7
Condition: Very Good – No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
There are no reviews yet.