The Bible Designed To Be Read As Literature with Old-Master Drawings
The Old and New Testaments following the King James Version in a readable format, edited and arranged by Ernest Sutherland
- Folio Society First Impression No. 111,112
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1957, 1958
- Green Buckram Hardback, 520, 560 pp
- Illustrated with old master drawings with nine of the drawings printed in colour
- Size 260 x 190mm, 2.8kg
Condition: Good – Slight Edgewear To Dust Jackets, Slight Spotting To Page Edges, No Incsriptions, Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.