The book is a collection of prose and some poetry by John Betjeman on all the different places he has been to visit in Britain and the pieces are selected by Candida Lycett Green. Issued in uniform with Priestley’s English Journey.
- Folio Society First Impression No. 982
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1999
- Maroon Buckram Hardback, 318 pp
- Photographs by John Piper and others
- Size 260 x 190mm, 1.8kg
Condition: Near Fine – Slight Bump To Corner of Slipcase, Book Is A Fine Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.