The Beautiful and Damned by F Scott Fitzgerald
Young, beautiful and wealthy, Gloria and Anthony want their marriage to be “a live, glamorous performance”. Seemingly perfectly matched, their love begins to deteriorate as each discovers imperfections in the other. In a desperate search for happiness they live riotously – until the final crack-up.
- Folio Society First Impression No. 1233
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2005
- Blue Cloth Hardback, 324 pp
- Illustrations by Christopher Brown.
- Size 230 x 175mm, 1.2kg
Condition: Very Good – No Inscriptions, Couple of Corners Turned, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.