Barchester Towers by Anthony Trollope
Barchester Towers, published in 1857, is the second novel in Anthony Trollope’s series known as the “Chronicles of Barsetshire”. Among other things it satirises the then raging antipathy in the Church of England between High Church and Evangelical adherents. Complete with summary leaflet.
- The World’s Best Reading Series
- Publisher Readers Digest, London; 1996
- Quarter Black/Green Faux Leather Hardback, 440 pp
- Superbly Illustrated by Edward Ardizzone
- Size 235 x 160mm, 1.3kg
Condition: Very Good – Very Good Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.