Ballads and Poems by John Masefield
Poignant verse from John Masefield, born 1878, opening with 'The Ballad of Sir Bors', and including 'London Town', 'Twilight', 'Posted as Missing', 'Fragments', and 'Christmas, 1903'. He closes this assemblage with 'The Word'. John Masefield died in 1967, and his ashes are interred in Poet's Corner, Westminster Abbey.
- Eighth Thousand
- Publisher Elkin Mathews, London; 1917
- Blue Cloth Hardback, 100 pp +4 pp cat
- Size 195 x 130mm, 400g
Condition: Good – No Dust Jacket, Some Staining to Covers, Owners Bookplate, No Inscriptions, Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund