Aubrey Beardsley by Arthur Symons
Arthur Symons’s memoir and critical estimation of the work of Aubrey Beardsley was originally published shortly after the artist’s death. Symons started the short-lived Savoy magazine, enlisting the services of Beardsley to illustrate it.
- Second Reprint
- Publisher John Baker Publishers Ltd., London; 1971
- Yellow Cloth Hardback, 63 pp
- With sixteen b/w plates
- Size 230 x 145mm, 450g
- ISBN 0 212 35803 0
Condition: Very Good – No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.