Atlas of Medieval Europe
The book’s maps covers the period from the fall of the Roman Empire through to the beginning of the Renaissance, covering the areas within the broadest definition of Europe from the Atlantic Coast to the Russian Steppes. There are over 140 maps, expert commentaries and an extensive bibliography, all of which help provide an essential guide for those striving to understand the main historical trends of this long and seminal period in the formation of today’s Europe.
- First Reprint
- Publisher Routledge, London; 1998
- Black Cloth Hardback, 271 pp
- With b/w maps throughout
- Size 250 x 190mm, 1.2kg
- ISBN 0 415 01923 0
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.