At The Crossing Places by Kevin Crossley-Holland
Skilfully interweaving a spellbinding retelling of the Arthurian myths with the parallel story of an ordinary boy in the middle ages, this is the second book in the award-winning trilogy that is a landmark in children’s fiction.
Arthur has achieved his ambition to be made a squire, but the promise of the coming Crusade is half thrilling, half terrifying. Thankfully, Arthur can always retreat into the world of the stone. There he sees Lancelot and Guinevere burning with passion and Morgan-le-Fay plotting the downfall of King Arthur. Seeing Camelot in peril, Arthur is forced to ask himself questions about the kind of man he himself will become. Can he fight the Saracen, and perhaps his own father?
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2010
- Quarter Blue Cloth with Printed Paper Sides Hardback, 344 pp
- With Colour and black & white illustrations by John Lawrence
- Size 235 x 165mm, 1.5kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy In Original Cellophane Wrap
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund