The Illustrated Encyclopaedia of Arthurian Legends by Ronan Coghlan
For more than 500 years the epic adventures of King Arthur and his Knights have been one of the most potent forces in English literature and a rich part of Celtic heritage and mythology. Generations have been introduced to a lost world of chivalry, valour and courtly love. In this book Ronan Coghlan has examined all the different strands of the Arthurian myth, bringing together material from a wide range of sources such as Geoffrey of Monmouth, Malory, Chrétien de Troyes, the Mabinogion and the English Gawain Cycles. Lavishly illustrated with paintings, engravings, maps and family trees, this fascinating work provides the most comprehensive source available on the Arthurian Legends.
- Publisher Claremont Books, London; 1996
- Hardback, 256 pp
- Contains many superb colour illustrations, colour paintings and engravings, and a number of colour photos
- Size 283 x 203mm, 1.4 kg
- ISBN 1 85471 822 3
Condition: Very Good – Good Unclipped Dustjacket in Protective Sleve, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund