Antony & Cleopatra by William Shakespeare
The Tragedy of Antony & Cleopatra by William Shakespeare, with an introduction by Sir Laurence Olivier. Designs for costumes and scenery by Audrey Cruddas & Roger Furse.
- Folio Society Third Impression No.189.5
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1967
- Purple Cloth Hardback with Feather Decoration, 128 pp
- Superbly Illustrated in Colour
- Size 220 x 170mm, 800g
Condition: Good & No Slipcase, Slight Fade To Cover, No Inscriptions, Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.
Still Not Sure? Buy With Confidence- Checkout My Feedback Now
Why not Add me to Favourite Sellers -above