Antony & Cleopatra by William Shakespeare
The Tragedy of Antony & Cleopatra by William Shakespeare, with an introduction by Sir Laurence Olivier. Designs for costumes and scenery by Audrey Cruddas & Roger Furse.
- Folio Society Third Impression No.46
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1952
- Purple Cloth Hardback with Feather Decoration, 134 pp
- Designs by Audrey Cruddas and Roger Furse.
- Size 225 x 170mm, 650g
Condition: Good – Slight Loss To Spine on Dust Jacket, Fading To Spine, No Inscriptions, Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.