Anne Hughes Her Boke Folio Society 1981
1 in stock
Anne Hughes: Her Boke
Diary of a farmer’s wife, first published in 1937, country life in the first half of the 19th century.
- Folio Society First Impression No. 486
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1981
- Red Cloth Hardback, 176 pp
- Linocuts by Tony Evora
- Size 190 x 125mm, 550g
Condition: Very Good – Slight Stain To Slipcase, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.
|Categories||Biographies, Folio Society|