Anglo Irish Literature by Norman Jeffares
In this highly entertaining and informative book, Professor Jeffares surveys the whole range of one of the richest literary traditions from its beginnings in the Middle Ages to the modern period. The earlier writing is discussed chronologically, but the great wealth of writing in the Nineteenth Century is discussed in genres; poetry, fiction and drama.
- Macmillan History of Literature Series
- Publisher Gill Macmillan, London; 1982
- Green Cloth Hardback, 349 pp
- With 21 b/w plates
- Size 220 x 140mm, 750g
- ISBN 0 333 26915 2
Condition: Good – DJ In Protective Sleeve, Three Library Stamps, Good Ex-Library Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.
There are no reviews yet.