Wonders Of The World by Goldhill, Barber, Rabb & Glancey
This well illustrated Folio book takes the reader from the wonders of ancient Skara Brae, through to the huge steam engine of the ‘ Big Boy ‘steam locomotive of the U.S.A. The four authors present a survey of their personal list of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, the Medieval World, The Renaissance World, and the Modern World, respectively, including some choices that are obvious and some that are interesting and unusual, in the fields of archaeology, architecture, art, culture, science, and transport.
- Folio Society First Impression No. 1327
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2006
- Pale Brown Buckram Hardback, 308 pp
- Almost 200 images mostly in colour.
- Size 300 x 230mm, 2.6kg
Condition: Brand New – Still In Original Unopened Cellophane Wrap
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.