An Inland Voyage by R L Stevenson Special Edition
First published in 1878, this is a travelogue by Robert Louis Stevenson about a canoeing trip through France and Belgium in 1876. It is Stevenson's earliest book and a pioneering work of outdoor literature. This is a Limited Edition of 250 of the Illustrated Edition.
- Special Edition, this is No:130 of only 250 printed
- Publisher Chatto & Windus, London; 1908
- Velum Hardback with Gilt Titles & Decoration, 234 pp + 2 Foldout Maps
- With 12 colour plates from watercolours by Noel Rooke, and 12 b&w plates from drawings by him.
- Size 235 x 165mm, 1.3kg
Condition: Very Good – Slight Spotting To Page Edges, Previous Owners Name In Pencil, Very Good Sound Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund