All’s Well That Ends Well by William Shakespeare
Introduction and the designs by Osbert Lancaster that were created for the 1953 production at the Old Vic.
- Folio Society First Edition No. 188
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1963
- Green Cloth Hardback with Feather Decoration, 94 pp
- Superbly Illustrated in Colour
- Size 220 x 170mm, 750g
Condition: Near Fine – Slight Fading To Slipcase, Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.
There are no reviews yet.