Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland & Through the Looking-Glass by Lewis Carroll
Charles Lutwidge Dodgson (1832 – 1898), better known by his pen name, Lewis Carroll, was an English writer, mathematician, logician, Anglican deacon, and photographer. His most famous writings are Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, its sequel Through the Looking-Glass, which includes the poem Jabberwocky, and the poem The Hunting of the Snark, all examples of the genre of literary nonsense.
- Folio Society Second Printing No. 679
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1991
- Red Cloth Hardback, 113, 131 pp
- Illustrated by John Tenniel
- Size 230 x 150mm, 950g
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund