Alfred Lord Tennyson Selected Poems
Alfred, Lord Tennyson, FRS (1809–1892) was Poet Laureate of Great Britain and Ireland during much of Queen Victoria’s reign and remains one of the most popular British poets. Tennyson excelled at penning short lyrics, such as “The Charge of the Light Brigade”, “Tears, Idle Tears” and “Crossing the Bar”. Much of his verse was based on classical mythological themes, such as Ulysses. The text of this edition follows that of the 1987 edition by the Longman Group UK Ltd. Published under the title The Poems of Tennyson. Selection, introduction & notes by Ruth Padel.
- Folio Society First Impression The Folio Poets Edition No. 1328
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2006
- Quarter Green Leather Hardback, 429 pp
- Wood-engravings by Ian Stephens.
- Size 280 x 190mm, 2.2kg
Condition: Very Good – Previous Owners Ex Libris Blind Stamp, Otherwise Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.