Albrecht Durer Paintings Drawings and Prints
Introduction and descriptive notes by Nigel Lambourne. Albrecht Durer (1471-1528) was a painter, printmaker and theorist of the German Renaissance. Born in Nuremberg, Durer established his reputation and influence across Europe when he was still in his twenties, due to his high-quality woodcut prints.
- Folio Society First Impression No.
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1969
- Quarter Red Cloth Hardback, , 73,  pp
- Colour & b/w plates
- Size 290 x 215mm, 750g
Condition: Very Good & Good Original Glassine Dust Jacket, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.