Agnes Grey by Anne Bronte
In Agnes Grey Anne Bronte drew on her own experiences as a governess, trying to cope with unmanageable children with little respect from her employer. It combines a wonderful study of Victorian responses to children with a story of romantic love.
- Folio Society First Impression No. 262
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1969
- Bound In Quarter Black Leather With Blue Linen Boards, 165 pp
- With lithographs by Anthony
- Size 230 x 145mm, 850g
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.