Aesop’s Fables by Munro Leaf
The first version of Aesop’s Fables was written by Demetrius of Phaleron in Greece in about 300 B. C. and did not survive. The fables then have had a long publication history in various forms with the first English translation coming in 1484. This Easton edition is a new version of Aesop’s Fables with selections made and adapted by Munro Leaf.
- 100 Greatest Books Ever Written Collectors Edition
- Publisher Easton Press,Norwalk, Connecticut, USA; 1979
- Full Leather Hardback, Silk Moire Endpapers, Gilt Page Edges, Silk Ribbon, 130pp
- With Illustrations by Robert Lawson
- Size 268 x 180mm, 950g
Condition: Brand New – Still In Original Unopened Cellophane Wrap
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.