Adventures of America 1857-1900
A Pictorial Record from Harper's Weekly. This is a magnificent album of over 250 of the most exciting and amusing and revealing pictures which appeared in Harper's Weekly during its heyday, plus 30,000 words of accompanying text, which not only explains and interprets each picture but weaves them into a comprehensive and intimate social history of the United States during those eventful years, from just before the Civil War until after the Spanish War.
- Publisher Harper & Brothers Publishers, New York and London; 1938
- Beige Cloth Hardback
- Superbly Illustrated in B/W Throughout
- Size 310 x 230mm, 2kg
Condition: Good – Slight Staining To Covers, No Inscriptions, Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund