Adventure, Crime, & Short Stories From The Strand
A three volume collection of Adventure Crime & Short stories published in the Strand Magazine between 1895 and 1948, authors include H. G. Wells (2), P. G. Wodehouse (2), A. C. Doyle, Graham Greene, Rudyard Kipling, Elizabeth Goudge, etc.
- Adventure Stories 1995 Folio Society First Impression No. 802
- Crime Stories 1995 Folio Society Fifth Impression No. 684
- Short Stories 1993 Folio Society First Impression No. 711
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1991-95
- Cloth Hardback, 329, 350, 318 pp
- Illustrations by David Eccles.
- Size 240 x 160mm, 3.5kg
Condition: Near Fine – Slight Edgewear To Gold Slipcases, Books Are Fine Copies
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.