Adam Bede by George Eliot
This novel goes deep into the dark recesses of human nature and sets forth a philosophy of conduct and inexorable retribution for wrongdoing. Set in the countryside of the English Midlands at the start of the 19th century it relates a story of seduction, crime, remorse and suffering.
- Publisher Folio Society, London; Undated ca.1900
- Green Cloth Hardback, 466 pp
- Frontis illustration in b/w
- Size 195 x 130mm, 700g
Condition: Very Good – Owners Signature on Front Endleaf, Slight Spotting To Page Edges, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.