A selection of plates from Rudolph Ackermann’s A History of the University of Oxford, its Colleges, Halls, and Public Buildings (1814) and James Ingram’s Memorials of Oxford (1837). Accompanying text by Colvin.
- Publisher King Penguin Books, London; 1954
- Hardback, 36 pp, 8 b/w plates, 16 full colour plates
- Size 185 x 125mm, 300g
Condition: Very Good – Very Good Uncliped Dust Jacket, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.