History of Abbotsford, the one time residence of the great historical novelist and poet, Sir Walter Scott. Together with the current visitors short guide to Sir Walter Scott’s home.
- Publisher Adam and Charles Black, London; 1912
- Blue Cloth Hardback, 64 pp
- Illustrated in colour and b/w
- Size 230 x 165mm, 850g
Condition: Very Good – No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.