A Victorian Courtship by Jeanne MacKenzie
The Story of Beatrice Potter and Sidney Webb. Beatrice Potter, Baroness Passfield, was a handsome heiress, the last of the nine remarkable Potter sisters to remain unmarried, Sidney Webb was a hairdresser's son from Leicester Square, with Cockney vowels and the look of a shopkeeper, yet Sidney and Beatrice broke through the barriers of class and convention and began a most extraordinary partnership.
- 1st edition
- Publisher Weidenfeld and Nicolson, London; 1979
- Burgundy Cloth Hardback, 148 pp
- Illustrated with b/w photographs
- Size 220 x 145mm, 600g
- ISBN 0 297 77637 1
Condition: Good – Price Clipped DJ, No Inscriptions, Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund