A Tudor Tragedy by Neville Williams
Thomas Howard, fourth Duke of Norfolk, was one of the half-dozen principal actors on the Elizabethan stage: the only Duke in England, cousin of the Queen and hereditary Earl Marshal whose sumptuous palace at Kenninghall rivalled Hampton Court in scale and grandeur. But despite his great inheritance, his life was clouded by a succession of personal tragedies…
- Publisher, Barrie & Jenkins London; 1964
- Paperback, 289 pp
- Contains some B&W illustrations
- Size 215 x 135 mm, 0.5 kg
- ISBN 0-7126-3499-1
Condition: Good – Slight Rubbing To Edges And Spine, No Inscriptions, Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund