A Treatise on Ecclesiastical Heraldry by John Woodward
This original work consists of two parts, the first deals with the general use of Armorial Insignia by the Ecclesiastics of the Wesren Church from the earliest times to 1894. The second part contains an enlargement and corrections of the “Notice of the Arms of the Episcopates of Great Britain and Ireland with Heraldic Notes” previously written by the author.
Errata slip before page i
- First Edition
- Publisher W. & A. K. Johnston, London; 1894
- Burgundy Cloth Hardback, 7, xii, 580 pp
- With 36 plates in colour all present and very clean
- Size 230 x 160mm, 1.9kg
Condition: Very Good – Slight Marking To Cover, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund