A Treasury of Mark Twain
Mark Twain’s reputation grew ever larger as the rest of the world caught up with his wickedly dry wit. In these stories, satires, travel pieces, speeches, letters and anecdotes, Twain pokes fun at himself and other Americans in places as diverse as the Mississippi riverboats and the castles of Europe.
- Folio Society Tenth Printing No. 977
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2009
- Green Cloth Hardback, 266 pp
- Illustrated by Rod Walters
- Size 220 x 140mm, 850g
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.