A Tour Through The Whole Island of Great Britain by Daniel Defoe
The first fully illustrated edition of the indispensable guide to a golden age and a vanished country – Britain in the sunset of the Georgian period before it was engulfed by the Industrial Revolution.
First published in this edition by J M Dent & Sons Limited in 1928. The Tour Through Scotland was added in 1962. The text is edited by G D H Cole, and is reprinted here from the 1974 edition.
- Folio Society First Impression No. 516
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1983
- Brown Buckram Hardback, 277, 276, 319 pp
- Endleaves with maps, & illustrated with contemporary prints, drawings and paintings.
- Size 250 x 190mm, 3.5kg
Condition: Very Good – Fading To Slipcase, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.