A Short History of the English People by John Richard Green
With a history so extensive, the story of England's people is told in this hefty 878-page volume and still is considered to be 'short'. Originally published in 1874, this modern reprint is illustrated with engraved illustrations, many from the British Museum. This deluxe copy has been edited and introduced by Roger Hudson.
- Folio Society First Impression No. 727
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1992
- Green Cloth Hardback, 878 pp
- Reproduction etchings, engravings and paintings plus maps
- Size 250 x 175mm, 2.5kg
Condition: Fine – Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund