A Progress In Mountaineering by J H B Bell
Scottish Hills to Alpine Peaks, one of the classics of Scottish mountaineering. [Neate B80: A mixture of instruction and reminiscence in which he stresses the importance of Scottish winter climbing as preparation for the Alps. Bell was one of the best and most influential Scottish all-round climbers from the 1920s onwards].
- First Edition
- Publisher Oliver & Boyd, Edinburgh & London; 1950
- Burgundy Cloth Hardback, Red Page Tops, xii, 424 pp
- With 34 b/w illustrations and 10 maps
- Size 220 x 150mm, 1.1kg
Condition: Very Good – No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund