A Pier And A Band Mary MacCarthy
Mary MacCarthy (1882 – 1953) was a British writer, known for her involvement in the "Bloomsbury Group". Mary (or Molly, as she was known to most) wrote two books, A Pier and a Band and A Nineteenth Century Childhood as well as other works. This edition has an Introductory Appreciation by David Garnett.
- The New Adeliphi Library Edition
- Publisher, Martin Secker London; 1931
- Green Cloth Hardback, 318+ 8 cat pp
- Size 175 x 115 mm, 450g
Condition: Very Good – No Dust Jacket, Light Rubbing To Edges, No Inscriptions, Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund