A Pedestrian Journey by John Cochrane
Through Russia and Siberian Tartary to the frontiers of China, the Frozen Sea and Kamchatka by Captain John Dundas Cochrane R. N.
- First Folio Society Edition
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 1983
- White Cloth with Blue Print Hardback, 217 pp
- With a portrait frontispiece, b/w plates and endpaper maps
- Size 250 x 160mm, 900g
Condition: Near Fine – Light Wear to Slipcase Otherwise Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund