A Pattern Of Islands by Arthur Grimble
Sir Arthur Grimble's account of his life as Administrator in the Gilbert and Ellice Islands. An interesting account of the author's years on the islands beginning in 1913.
- Fourth Reprint January 1953
- Publisher John Murray, London; 1953
- Green Cloth Hardback, 250 pp
- Illustrations and Sketch Map by Tom Pomfret
- Size 220 x 145mm, 750g
Condition: Good – Slight Rubbing To Edges, No Inscriptions, Good Clean Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – "The books you want…from sellers you can trust", www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund