A Passage To India by E M Forster
In a scathing indictment of British imperialism, Forster’s once controversial novel portrays two Englishwomen who experience misunderstanding and cultural conflict after they travel to India. Complete with Original Notes.
- The World’s Best Reading Edition
- Publisher the Reader’s Digest Association Ltd., London; 1998
- Red Cover with Burgundy Spine Hardback, 302 pp
- Illustrated in Colour by Christopher Magadini
- Size 235 x 155mm, 1.2kg
Condition: Good – Couple of Very Slight Marks to Front Cover, Otherwise Very Good Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund