A Nervous Splendour Vienna 1888-1889 by Frederic Morton
The story of Austria's Crown Prince Rudolph and his mistress Mary Vetsera, which became known as the most specactular suicide of the nineteenth century.
- Folio Society First Impression No. 1284
- Publisher Folio Society, London; 2006
- Red Silk Moire Hardback, 236 pp
- Contemporary photographs, paintings and map.
- Size 250 x 160mm, 1.2kg
Condition: Fine â€“ Superb Unmarked Copy
5 Good Reasons To BUY NOW !!!
- FREE UK Delivery, Overseas Postage at Reduced Rate
- Superfast Delivery – I always try to post within 24 hrs of payment to ensure you get your book(s) as quickly as possible.
- Professional Packaging – I always use Top Quality packaging products to ensure you receive your item in the condition it was sent.
- Member of IOBA – “The books you want…from sellers you can trust”, www.ioba.org
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – If you are not 100% satisfied with your book then simply return it for a refund
HCBOOKSONLINE Love Books – Love My Website
If you require any further information please email me.